Call: +91 9696066089
for upsc state pcs exams like uppsc uppcs cgpsc mppsc mpsc bpsc jpsc ukpsc ias ips ssc cgl chsl rrb railway current affairs police si constable and various other competitive government one days exams of upsssc lekhpal lower pcs upper pcs ro aro samiksha adhikari
Please enter your email:
1. Which state is the largest producer of spices in India?
2. On which river is the ‘Bhakra Nangal Dam’ constructed?
3. What part of the potato plant is there?
4. If 4 is added to double in a number, then the number which is given is 6 less than the original number. What is that number
5. A, B and C buy books which are worth Rs. 540 is. If compared to A, Rs. 40 pays more and B pays twice to C, so how much does C buy books of value?
6. Which of the four Vedas is the oldest Vedas?
7. What will be half of 37% of the 200?
8. If the width of a rectangle is 5 cm and the diagonal is 13 cm, then what is its perimeter?
9. Choose an odd word from the given options-
10. First of all did radio use the word activation?
11. What is the method of plating the zinc layer on iron?
12. Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Serbia?
13. In order to contribute to the development of the cinema, the following are given the highest award on Kisek?
14. Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar prizes are given-
15. What will be the sum of all the numbers from 1 to 79?
16. Normally salt used in food is sodium chloride. What is a backing soda?
17. Who is India’s first Nobel laureate?
18. What number should be in the blank space in this number- 5, 12, …… 54, 110
19. Who has been elected as president of Badminton Association of India(BAI)?
20. What is the state animal of Rajasthan?
21. Bharat Bhavan is in which state?
22. Which mid-day meal scheme started by the Indian government in 1995 is implemented by which agency?
23. What least number must be subtracted from 518, so that the sum is completely divisible by 13?
24. A and B together do a job in 12 days and A could do the job in 20 days if he worked alone. How many days would B take to do the job if he worked alone?
25. What is the area (in sq cm) of a regular hexagon of side 9 cm?
26. The digestive system is also known by this name?
27. What is the name of the hormone which is formed on the plantation group of plants?
28. What is the name of endocrine arising in a stressful situation in the human body?
29. A is longer than B, but smaller than C B is not equal to D, but is longer than E. Who is the longest?
30. Where is the Headquarters of Badminton Association of India(BAI)?
31. What is the currency of Iran?
32. Who is responsible for the election of President of India?
33. What is the maximum age limit for contesting the Presidential election?
34. How many chambers are there in the heart of the frog?
35. If 1 shirt is offered free on purchase of 4 shirts, what is the effective discount (in %) on each shirt?
36. The ratio of present ages of P and Q is 7:9. Before 10 years the ratio of their ages was 5:7. What is Q’s present age (in years)?
37. The average marks of 40 students in an examination was 34. It was later found that the marks of one student had been wrongly entered as 62 instead of 26. what is the correct average?
38. TV Who invented?
39. Diseases are called by the water treatment system-
40. Sirohi National Park is located in which state?
41. Select the related letters from the given alternatives.
EFG : VUT :: JIH : ?
42. the name of acid used in food preservation?
43. Roger Federer is related to which game?
44. Which Mughal emperor made the Moti Masjid of Red Fort?
45. In which city 9th India-Japan-US trilateral meeting was held?
46. Who has launched UTTAM App for Coal Quality Monitoring?
47. When a number is increased by 69, it becomes 103% of itself. What is the number?
48. A boat goes a certain distance at 40 km/hr and comes back the same distance at 24 km/hr. What is the average speed (in km/hr) for the total journey?
49. A sum fetched a total simple interest of Rs.5,400 at the rate of 12.5 %/yr in 4 years. What is the sum (in Rs)?
50. Harmfried are the creatures in whose body-
51. The sudden fall, forecast and signal in the parront of the barometer-
52. What is the Unit of power?
53. From the given words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
54. Which Bank has launched “Social Pay” social media based remittance service for NRIs?
55. 21st edition of the Commonwealth Games has been started in ?
56. Extended forms of RBI:
57. Who is the tallest plateau in the world?
58. What does LCD mean in the field of television technology?
59. What is the sum of the first 13 terms of an arithmetic progression if the 5th term is 1 and the 8th term is -17?
60. Sum of a fraction and thrice its reciprocal is 31/6. What is the fraction?
61. If a3 + b3 = 341 and ab = 30, then what is the value of a + b?
62. What is NASA?
63. stopping the flow by helping blood to freeze?
64. Which endoscopy is released from the pancreatic gland?
65. Select the odd number from the given alternatives.
66. Ganga Prasad is a Governor of which state?
67. Siju Bird Sanctuary is located in which state?
68. Charka, Sushruta and Dhanvantari were experts in which of these schools in ancient India?
69. Who composed the great Sanskrit text ‘Kadambari’?
70. Which is the origin of the river Narmada from which mountain range?
71. Who gave the slogan “Taxes or dead” during the Indian independence war?
72. What is the quotient when 1359 is divided by 48?
73. A can make a cupboard in 10 days and B can do it in 50 days. Along with C, they did the job in 6.25 days only. Then in how many days C alone can do the job?
74. What is the area (in sq cm) of a rectangle if its diagonal is 26 cm and one of its sides is 10 cm?
75. Nepal does not share its border with which Indian state?
76. The melting point of ice is ____ K.
77. ………. is made by mixing iron with carbon and metals like chromium, nickel and manganese.
78. Bryophytes are also called ____________ of the plant kingdom.
79. Select the related number from the given alternatives.
99 : 101 :: 90 : ?
80. In which city India will host the 16th International Energy Forum(IEF) Ministerial Meeting?
81. Goods which are consumed together are called?
82. Prithviraja III (1168-1192) was a best known ___________ ruler.
83. In Microsoft Word, we allows us to change the color of selected text.
84. A shopkeeper marks up his wares by 80% and offers 20% discount. What will be the selling price (in Rs) if the cost price is Rs 450?
85. What number should be added to each of the numbers 35, 115, 53 and 165, so that the resulting numbers are in continued proportion?
86. A batsman makes a score of 95 runs in the 13th match and thus increases his average runs per match by 4. What is his average after the 13th match?
87. A vendor buys bananas at 12 for Rs 50 and sells at 5 for Rs 40. What will be the gain (in %)?
88. A ball rolling along the ground gradually slows down and finally comes to rest is due to ________.
89. Who has become the youngest Indian weight lifter to win a Medalin Common wealth Games?
90. Which State Government has launched”Amma”Free WiFi zones in five cities?
91. Which Day is observed as the World Health Day globally?
92. Sum of twice a fraction and 5 times its reciprocal is 7. What is the fraction?
93. “Young Girls” is the famous work of which painter?
94. The innermost layer is the core with a radius of about ___________ km.
Question 1 of 94
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
study for civil services backup channel original link – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcOJ97-ByM7P9_LAjPlI1A/
BOOKS AND AUTHORS 2020 latest news kitab aur lekhak ( last months current affairs ) books and authors 2020 pdf download important
UPPSC 2019 prelims paper with official answer key 15 december 2019 all sets set A B C D GS GENERAL STUDIES CSAT GS PAPER 1 AND 2 uppcs up pcs psc previous year questions question answer
full list of all national parks in india भारत के राष्ट्रीय पार्क की पूरी लिस्ट latest update state wise gk for uppsc bpsc mppsc ssc upsssc upp
COMPLETE MP GK madhya pradesh general knowledge 2019 gs book objective questions question answer latest data pdf download in english hindi mppsc 2019 vyapam mpsi police
65th BPSC PRELIMS PT PAPER BPSC PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS QUESTIONS ANSWERS BIHAR PCS KI TAIYARI PREPARATION
LOWER PCS 2019 UPSSSC SPECIAL CURRENT AFFAIRS till 28 august 2019 ( also last one year current affairs for RRB SSC NTPC UPPSC BPSC MPPSC OPSC RAS IBPS PO and various other government competitive exams )
CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY CONSTITUTION OF INDIA MOST IMPORTANT OFFICIAL FACTS
full static gk compilation files ( hindi + english medium ) – study for civil services for uppsc state pcs ias rrb upsssc lower pcs lekhpal upsi police railway gk previous year papers junior assistant vdo mandi parishad yuva vika dal adhikari samaj kalyan paryavekshak all competitive exams uppcs 2019 2020 ukpsc forest conservator opsc ppsc hcs ras rpsc
JULY 2019 MONTHLY ONE LINER CURRENT AFFAIRS LATEST NEWS UPPSC UPSSSC UPP CGPSC MPPSC MPSC STATE PCS SSC UP POLICE UPPCS 2019 PRELIMS 2018 MAINS LOWER PCS JUNIOR ASSISTANT LEKHPAL
Study for Civil Services © 2018
WordPress Di Business Theme