Call: +91 9696066089
for upsc state pcs exams like uppsc uppcs cgpsc mppsc mpsc bpsc jpsc ukpsc ias ips ssc cgl chsl rrb railway current affairs police si constable and various other competitive government one days exams of upsssc lekhpal lower pcs upper pcs ro aro samiksha adhikari
Please enter your email:
1. Anti-defection law is given in which schedule of Indian constitution?
2. Which of the following has the supreme command of the Indian Defence Forces?
3. Who was the founder of Banaras Hindu University?
4. How many times the keys of a typewriter have to be pressed in order to write numbers from 121 to 1346?
5. If two successive discounts of 20% and 30% are given, then what is the net discount (in %)?
6. In what ratio sugar at Rs 30/kg should be mixed with sugar at Rs 45/kg so that on selling the mixture at Rs 42/kg there is a profit of 20%?
7. Who was the inventor of frozen foods?
8. Ozone is an ______ of oxygen.
9. In the following question, select the related word pair from the given alternatives.
Ammeter : Current : : ? : ?
10. In which city Global Logistics Summit was held?
11. Amoghvarh a famous-
12. When there is only one buyer and one seller of product, it situation is called?
13. Which among the following sponsors Regional Rural Banks (RRB’S)?
14. Which of the following is the most abundant metal on Earth’s crust?
15. What is the unit of resistance?
16. PET is a very familiar form of _____________. It is used for making bottles.
17. What is the remainder when 6910 is divided by 81?
18. A can do 75% of a job in 18 days and B can do 25% of the job in 12 days. If they work on it together, in how many days can they do 75% of the job?
19. Area of 4 walls of a cuboid is 57 sq m, if its length is 5.5 m and height is 3 m. What is its breadth (in m)?
20. World Health Organization (WHO) will celebrate which number anniversary 7April2018.
21. How Many countries are the member of World Health Organization (WHO)?
22. Select the related number from the given alternatives.
23. Select the odd word from the given alternatives.
24. In which year was Communist Party of India – Marxist (CPI-M) founded?
25. Who was defeated Rajaputa in Chanderi?
26. Which of the following was a leader of the Hindustan Socialist Republican Army founded in 1928?
27. The scientific name of human being is?
28. In a row, there are 6 boys between A and B and A being the first boy in row. There are 3 boys between B and C. If there are 12 boys after C, then how many minimum boys are there in the row?
29. What is the SI unit of pressure?
30. The compound interest earned in two years at 12% per annum is Rs 10176. What is the sum (in Rs) invested?
31. If a3 + b3 = 35 and ab = 6, then what is the value of a + b?
32. Sum of a fraction and thrice of its reciprocal is 73/20. What is the fraction?
33. Tadoba National Park is located in which State?
34. Select the related word from the given alternatives.
35. Meter in a vehicle that calculates distance covered by the vehicle is called?
36. Oxide of which of the following will turn red litmus blue?
37. Which of the following are highly compressible?
38. Who invented bluetooth?
39. Which Indian state has the longest Coastline?
40. Which Indian state is the largest in terms of the total area covered ?
41. Xylem helps in transportation of which of the following?
42. Who is the author of the book titled ‘Citizen and Society’?
43. How many numbers are there from 300 to 650 which are completely divisible by both 5 and 7?
44. If the diameter of a sphere is 14 cm, then what is the surface area (in cm2) of the sphere?
45. After two successive discounts of 20% and 35%, an article is sold for Rs 50700. What is the marked price (in Rs) of the article?
46. Who has won the 6th Gold medal for India in Women’s 10m Air Pistol category at the 2018 Commonwealth Games?
47. Jim Yong Kim is the President of World Bank. He is from which country?
48. What is the currency of United Arab Emirates?
49. Select the missing number from the given responses.
9 8 5 6 6 7 2 ? 7 3 6 5
50. ‘Neo-Malthusian Theory’ is associated with which of the following?
51. How many Fundamental Duties are mentioned in Indian constitution
52. Part IV of constitution of India deals with which of the following?
53. Todarmal was the famous revenue minister of which Mughal Emperor?
54. What least value which should be added to 1812 to make it divisible by 7, 11 and 14?
55. Who invented Dynamite?
56. ‘Rovers cup’ is associated with which of the following sport?
57. Which of the following trees shed their leaves once in a year?
58. Which of the following metal is generally used for making filaments of bulb?
59. Who has become the first player to play the most ODI match in women’scricket?
60. In a certain code language, “NIGHT” is written as “ODDGM” and “DARK” is written as “GOYC”. How is “GREEN” written in that code language?
61. Which one of the following is a component of Food Security System?
62. Rs 3200 is divided among A, B and C in the ratio of 3 : 5 : 8 respectively. What is the difference (in Rs) between the share of B and C?
63. The average of 5 members of a family is 24 years. If the youngest member is 8 years old, then what was the average age (in years) of the family at the time of the birth of the youngest member?
64. If the price of pen decreases by 20%, then a man can buy 10 more pens for Rs 100. What is the new price (in Rs) of each pen?
65. Which among the following is an example of solid sol?
66. Which acid is released when an Ant bites?
67. What is the full form of ‘LAN’?
68. Gravitational force is maximum at which of the following place?
69. Dandia is a form of dance associated with which of the following state?
70. In Indian constitution, the method of election of President has been taken from which country?
71. What is the name of the court poet of King Harshavardhana?
72. Which of the following is not a vector quantity?
73. What is C++?
74. Which one is the largest among the fractions (5/113), (7/120), (13/145) and (17/160)?
75. Ram can do 2/3 of a job in 18 days. Mukesh is twice as efficient as Ram. In how many days Mukesh will complete the job?
76. Average age of a team having 12 players is 23 years. If the age of the coach is also included, then the average age increases by 2 years. What is the age (in years) of the coach?
77. Marble comes under which category of rocks?
78. Which of the following device is used to measure humidity?
79. Which of the following disease is caused by female Anopheles mosquito?
80. In 1917, which movement was launched by Mahatma Gandhi from Champaran?
81. What is the name of the tropical cyclones in the China Sea?
82. Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary.
1. Flinching 2 . Flintlock 3 . Flinpites 4 . Flintlocks 5 . Flinchers
83. Who has been honoured with the Condecoracion, the highest honour accorded to a non-citizen by the government of Equatorial Guinea?
84. Who will be honoured with the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award?
85. At what temperature (in Fahrenheit) pure water freezes?
86. The cost price of 60 articles is same as the selling price of x articles. If there is a profit of 20%, then what is the value of x?
87. If x1/4 + x-1/4 = 2, then what is the value of x81 + (1/x81)?
88. The number of trees in a town is 17640. If the numbers of trees increases annually at the rate of 5%, then how many trees were there 2 years ago?
89. Which of the following pair is INCORRECT?
90. Which of the following is most important for absorption of heat radiated from the Sun as well as from the Earth?
91. Bishnoi movement was started against which of the following?
92. What is the major aim of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
93. How many players are there in a team of Volleyball?
94. Indian Air Force has started the biggest combat exercise along the borders of Pakistan and China. The Name of Exercise is _________.
95. Which State Government has launched the Ganga HariteemaYojana?
96. How many diagonals are there in octagon?
97. What is formula of Ozone?
Question 1 of 97
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
study for civil services backup channel original link – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcOJ97-ByM7P9_LAjPlI1A/
BOOKS AND AUTHORS 2020 latest news kitab aur lekhak ( last months current affairs ) books and authors 2020 pdf download important
UPPSC 2019 prelims paper with official answer key 15 december 2019 all sets set A B C D GS GENERAL STUDIES CSAT GS PAPER 1 AND 2 uppcs up pcs psc previous year questions question answer
full list of all national parks in india भारत के राष्ट्रीय पार्क की पूरी लिस्ट latest update state wise gk for uppsc bpsc mppsc ssc upsssc upp
COMPLETE MP GK madhya pradesh general knowledge 2019 gs book objective questions question answer latest data pdf download in english hindi mppsc 2019 vyapam mpsi police
65th BPSC PRELIMS PT PAPER BPSC PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS QUESTIONS ANSWERS BIHAR PCS KI TAIYARI PREPARATION
LOWER PCS 2019 UPSSSC SPECIAL CURRENT AFFAIRS till 28 august 2019 ( also last one year current affairs for RRB SSC NTPC UPPSC BPSC MPPSC OPSC RAS IBPS PO and various other government competitive exams )
CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY CONSTITUTION OF INDIA MOST IMPORTANT OFFICIAL FACTS
full static gk compilation files ( hindi + english medium ) – study for civil services for uppsc state pcs ias rrb upsssc lower pcs lekhpal upsi police railway gk previous year papers junior assistant vdo mandi parishad yuva vika dal adhikari samaj kalyan paryavekshak all competitive exams uppcs 2019 2020 ukpsc forest conservator opsc ppsc hcs ras rpsc
JULY 2019 MONTHLY ONE LINER CURRENT AFFAIRS LATEST NEWS UPPSC UPSSSC UPP CGPSC MPPSC MPSC STATE PCS SSC UP POLICE UPPCS 2019 PRELIMS 2018 MAINS LOWER PCS JUNIOR ASSISTANT LEKHPAL
Study for Civil Services © 2018
WordPress Di Business Theme