Call: +91 9696066089
for upsc state pcs exams like uppsc uppcs cgpsc mppsc mpsc bpsc jpsc ukpsc ias ips ssc cgl chsl rrb railway current affairs police si constable and various other competitive government one days exams of upsssc lekhpal lower pcs upper pcs ro aro samiksha adhikari
Please enter your email:
1. Pandit Shivkumar is the exponent of whom?
2. For which of the following areas, the Murti Devi award is given annually?
3. Where are the Nobel Prizes distributed every year?
4. Who is the author of ‘Nineteen Anti Four’ book?
5. Where is the Jawaharlal Nehru Port located?
6. How many archipelago are there in Laxdeep?
7. By what least number should 1200 be multiplied so that it becomes a perfect square?
8. A solid sphere of diameter 7 cm is cut into two equal halves. What will be the increase (in cm2) in the total surface area ?
9. After a discount of 23% an article is sold for Rs 1848. What is the marked price (in Rs) of the article?
10. Who has been elected the President of the country on March 28, 2018?
11. Great scientist Stephen Hanking died on March 14, 2018. From which country did they belong?
12. If 13 # 9 = 94 and 18 # 7 = 100, then 24 # 6 = ?
13. In the following question, select the odd number from the given alternatives.
14. How many times have been amended in the objectives of the Constitution?
15. Which rebellion was mentioned in Bengal by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee in his novel ‘Anand Math’?
16. What was the name of the Greek ambassador in Mauryan Darbar?
17. When did the rule of Delhi Sultan started?
18. Who introduced the symbol of leather in India?
19. If the square of sum of three positive consecutive natural numbers exceeds the sum of their squares by 292, then what is the largest of the three numbers?
20. A man gains 15% by selling a calculator for a certain price. If he sells it at the triple the price, then what will be the profit percentage?
21. In an election between two candidates, the winning candidate has got 70% of the votes polled and has won by 15400 votes. What is the number of votes polled for loosing candidate?
22. The occasion of International Women’s Day (8th March) by the State Government of Haryana, which female mountaineer was honored with ‘Kalpana Chawla Bravery Award’?
23. In the following question, which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
efg _ _ eff _ ghhe _ eff _ gggh _ h
24. Which of the following waves can be polarized?
25. What is the unit of Plank determiners?
26. Hard copies can be obtained from this?
27. Where do the originals come from?
28. there un electronic driver is ?
29. What type of lake is formed by volcanic activity?
30. The environment includes-
31. The temperate grasslands of North America are known by this name-
32. Where did successful launch of GSAT-6A satellite on March 20, 2018?
33. How many rupees was imposed on the Air Tail Payments Bank by the Reserve Bank of India on March 9, 2018?
34. The Gurudwara ‘Panja Sahib’ is located in which neighbouring country of India?
35. What is the duration (in minutes) of one-half of a football match?
36. Who invented Pentium Chip?
37. Which of the following is not an example of Allotrope?
38. In which industry Potassium Nitrate is used commercially?
39. In the following question, select the related number from the given alternatives.
AKP : 1121256 : : LNO : ?
40. In the following question, select the related number pair from the given alternatives.
534 : 2 : : ? : ?
41. Which among the following is not a direct tax?
42. Courier service comes under which sector?
43. Which of the following is justiciable in nature
44. Which of the following Amendments is also known as the ‘Mini Constitution’ of India?
45. Which among the following does not have a cell wall?
46. Which phenomena shows the particle nature of light?
47. If 56M4 is completely divisible by 11, then what is the value of M?
48. a, b and c are 3 values, such that a + b = 5, b + c = 7.5 and c + a = 8.5. What will be the average of these values?
49. Due to increase of 33.33% in the price of apples, a customer can purchase 4 apples less for Rs 16. What is the original price (in paise) of an apple?
50. In which country did the emergency lasted for 45 days was removed on March 22, 2018?
51. Where is the fifth World Urdu Conference held recently?
52. What is the chemical name of salt?
53. Which of the following minerals does not contain oxygen?
54. Which of the following resources is renewable?
55. Whose layer is clamped on iron in yasad?
56. Which of the following is called dissolution?
57. Who built the Kailashnath temple in Ellora?
58. The most important feature of the government’s cabinet system is-
59. What is the study of Murmicology?
60. What is the purest commercial nature of iron?
61. If an equilateral triangle has side 12 cm, then what is the difference (in cm) between the circumradius and inradius?
62. If sum of the areas of the circumcircle and the incircle of an equilateral triangle is 770 cm2, then what is the area (in cm2) of the triangle?
63. Who gave the ‘Best Smartphone 2017’ to Global Mobile Awards 2018?
64. Which player was chosen as the best cricketer of the year by Wisden India on March 15, 2018 in T20 format?
65. Which of the following is the regulator of credit rating agencies of India?
66. Which among the following is national water animal of India?
67. In computer terminology, what is the full form of FTP?
68. Which emperor wrote the play ‘Nagananda’ in Sanskrit language?
69. Which component in tobacco makes it harmful for human consumption?
70. What is the SI unit of intensity of sound?
71. Which colour is formed when Blue and Green are mixed?
72. In a certain code language, “PUNISHED” is written as “288” and “TAILOR” is written as “225”. How is “RELEASED” written in that code language?
73. Which country was given the top position in World Happy News Report 2018?
74. Where did President Ramnath Kovind inaugurate the Headquarters Building of World Hindi Secretariat on March 13, 2018?
75. What is the total number of members in the Lok Sabha quorum?
76. When the Swachh Bharat Mission was started?
77. How many permanent members are in the Security Council?
78. Who started the Bhoodan movement?
79. Which of the following is a small single network?
80. Which place is India rich in terms of biodiversity?
81. Pakistan is-
82. What are the maximum energy in them?
83. If each end of a cube is increased by 50%, then what percentage of its surface area will be increased.
84. Which angle is two-thirds of its complement, how many degrees is there?
85. Any 30m length and 16m width lawn is surrounded by 2m wide. What is the area of ??the path?
86. Which of the following is a prime number?
87. the ex-officio chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
88. Which gas came out during Bhopal gas tragedy?
89. Where is held the India National Kongress adhivation in 1885 in first time?
90. Boxite ores are-
91. Who won the Khitab of National Tennis Championship of 2018?
92. The name of the blood pressure measurement is-
93. What is the element deficiency disease of the stroke?
94. In the following what is presence, sweetness comes in milk?
95. What was the name of Ujjain in ancient times?
96. Who defeated the Marathas in the third battle of Panipat?
97. Who is the author of Humayunamma?
98. When the Rowlett Act was passed, who was the Viceroy of India at that time?
99. The woman who lead the Revolution of 1857 in Awadh?
100. When did Mahatma Gandhi launched the first fast unto death?
Question 1 of 100
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
study for civil services backup channel original link – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcOJ97-ByM7P9_LAjPlI1A/
BOOKS AND AUTHORS 2020 latest news kitab aur lekhak ( last months current affairs ) books and authors 2020 pdf download important
UPPSC 2019 prelims paper with official answer key 15 december 2019 all sets set A B C D GS GENERAL STUDIES CSAT GS PAPER 1 AND 2 uppcs up pcs psc previous year questions question answer
full list of all national parks in india भारत के राष्ट्रीय पार्क की पूरी लिस्ट latest update state wise gk for uppsc bpsc mppsc ssc upsssc upp
COMPLETE MP GK madhya pradesh general knowledge 2019 gs book objective questions question answer latest data pdf download in english hindi mppsc 2019 vyapam mpsi police
65th BPSC PRELIMS PT PAPER BPSC PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS QUESTIONS ANSWERS BIHAR PCS KI TAIYARI PREPARATION
LOWER PCS 2019 UPSSSC SPECIAL CURRENT AFFAIRS till 28 august 2019 ( also last one year current affairs for RRB SSC NTPC UPPSC BPSC MPPSC OPSC RAS IBPS PO and various other government competitive exams )
CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY CONSTITUTION OF INDIA MOST IMPORTANT OFFICIAL FACTS
full static gk compilation files ( hindi + english medium ) – study for civil services for uppsc state pcs ias rrb upsssc lower pcs lekhpal upsi police railway gk previous year papers junior assistant vdo mandi parishad yuva vika dal adhikari samaj kalyan paryavekshak all competitive exams uppcs 2019 2020 ukpsc forest conservator opsc ppsc hcs ras rpsc
JULY 2019 MONTHLY ONE LINER CURRENT AFFAIRS LATEST NEWS UPPSC UPSSSC UPP CGPSC MPPSC MPSC STATE PCS SSC UP POLICE UPPCS 2019 PRELIMS 2018 MAINS LOWER PCS JUNIOR ASSISTANT LEKHPAL
Study for Civil Services © 2018
WordPress Di Business Theme