Call: +91 9696066089
for upsc state pcs exams like uppsc uppcs cgpsc mppsc mpsc bpsc jpsc ukpsc ias ips ssc cgl chsl rrb railway current affairs police si constable and various other competitive government one days exams of upsssc lekhpal lower pcs upper pcs ro aro samiksha adhikari
Please enter your email:
1. Comptroller and Auditor General of India is appointed for how many years?
2. Which of the following bacteria is responsible for the formation of curd?
3. What is study of fungus known as?
4. Which of the following planet is also known as ‘Earth’s twin’?
5. Who was the first Governor General of India?
6. If 27 (15) 33 and 41 (13) 53, then what is the value of ‘A’ in 26 (A) 35?
7. T V R Shenoy has passed away recently. What was he?
8. A dealer sells a machine having marked price as Rs 3840 at a discount of 20%. What is the selling price (in Rs) of the machine?
9. In what ratio tea at Rs 240/kg should be mixed with tea at Rs 280/kg so that on selling the mixture at Rs 324/kg there is a profit of 20%?
10. The average age of Ram and Rahim is 18 years. The average age of Rahim and Ramesh is 25 years. The average age of Ram and Ramesh is 29 years. What is the age (in years) of the eldest of the three?
11. Who is the custodian of Contingency Fund of India?
12. Who was the first female emperor of India?
13. How many pairs of ribs are there in human body?
14. When a ball is thrown vertically upwards, which of the following quantities remains constant during its motion?
15. What is the common name of Sodium Bicarborate?
16. Who amongst the following is a renowned Indian classical dancer?
17. n the following question, select the related word from the given alternatives.
Bark : Dog : : ? : Sparrow
18. Which of the following can’t be the unit’s digit of a perfect square?
19. Amar can complete a work in 30 days and Raman can complete the same work in 15 days. If both of them work together, then in 4 days what percent of the total work will be completed?
20. How many Indian states share their boundaries with Nepal?
21. A person sold his pen for Rs 24 and his profit percentage was numerically equal to the cost price. What was the cost price (in Rs) of the pen?
22. Which State Government has announced Chandranna Pelli kanuka scheme?
23. In the following question, select the related number from the given alternatives.
40 : 100 : : 56 : ?
24. Who among the following defeated the ruler of Huyen Mihirikul?
25. Which of the following areas is most used in coal?
26. Which of the following is India’s oldest hydroelectric power station?
27. What is the value of the Least Distance of Distinct vision (in cm) for a normal human being?
28. Which of the following cannot be beaten into Sheets?
29. Who invented the Centigrade scale?
30. Jallikattu practiced in Tamil Nadu is a part of which festival?
31. Which is the highest peak in Andaman and Nicobar islands?
32. The amount of 800 rupees on ordinary interest in 3 years. 920 goes. If rate is increased by 3% every year, then how much will that amount be in the same period?
33. In a factory, the construction of bicycles has increased from 2,000 to 4000 to 48400. What is the growth rate per year?
34. The three numbers are in the ratio of 1: 2: 3 and their m.S. 12 is. Those numbers are-
35. The current age ratio of A and B is 4: 5. After four years, B will be older than A to eight years. How old is the current age of A?
36. The train running at the same pace is 162 m Longer platform than 15 Is crossed in Tell the speed of the train?
37. When World heritage day was celebrated at National Rail Museum, New Delhi on April, 2018?
38. Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary.
1. Feeble 2 . From 3 . Floor 4 . Foam 5 . Fluorescent
39. A series is given with one term missing. Select the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
A, E, I, M, ?
40. What is the full form of DNA?
41. How does a Unicellular Organism reproduce?
42. Which Indian state has the largest share of the Wastelands in India?
43. Who is the most prominent god of ‘Rig Veda’?
44. Takshashila University was located between which two rivers?
45. Which of the following Country doesn’t have a written Constitution?
46. Which of the following is not related to air pollution?
47. Which type of soil is found on Bharat land?
48. Who was the founder of the Church of India named ‘India House’ in London?
49. Which of the following green planets is not gas?
50. Which state of India is at the top of the production of lignite coal?
51. Product of three consecutive odd numbers is 1287. What is the largest of the three numbers?
52. 45 men or 60 boys can do a piece of work in 20 days. How many days will 15 men and 20 boys take to complete the work?
53. How many spherical balls of radius 1 cm can be made by melting a hemisphere of radius 6 cm?
54. The marked price of a mobile is Rs 1280. If the mobile is being sold for Rs 900, then what is the discount percentage?
55. If A is 6 times more than B, then by what percentage is B is less than A?
56. Jagdish Mukhi is Governorof which state?
57. What is the Capital of Cuba?
58. In the following question, select the odd letters from the given alternatives.
59. Night Blindness is caused by deficiency of which of the following Vitamin?
60. Which of the following is the largest gland in human body?
61. How many times a person can be elected as the President of India?
62. India has taken the concept of ‘Judicial Review’ from which country’s constitution?
63. On which principle does the hydraulic lift works?
64. At what temperature (in degree celsius), the numerical values on Celsius and Fahrenheit scales become equal?
65. What is the process of conversion of solid state directly to gaseous state called?
66. The point of intersection of all the angle bisector of a triangle is ______ of the triangle.
67. ABC is an equilateral triangle and P is the orthocenter of the triangle, then what is the value (in degrees) of ?BPC?
68. A milk merchant buys 50 litres of milk at the rate of Rs 40 per litre and mixes 5 litres of water in it. If he sells this mixture at the rate of Rs 42 per litre, then what is the profit percentage for the dealer?
69. Bhimtal Lake is located in which state?
70. Which state will be conferred with the most film Friendly state award?
71. Who developed the theory of relativity?
72. Who amidst the following is a distinguished painter?
73. “Hema Malini : Beyond the Dream Girl” is authored by which author?
74. What is the third proportional to 9 and 45?
75. Convert binary 10110 to decimal.
76. A, B and C can do a job working alone in 12, 16 and 24 days respectively. In how many days they can do the job if they worked together?
77. Chemical formula for sulphurous acid is:
78. Rajendra I was the son of?
79. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word:
80. Centre has decided to set up the Defence Planning Committee (DPC).Who will beits Chairman?
81. Dharam Pal Choudhary has passed away recently. He wasfrom which state?
82. Who invented the hot air balloon?
83. Group of Monuments at Hampi is located in?
84. Which of the following is India’s highest civilian award?
85. What is the reflection of the point (6, -3) in the line y = 2?
86. If Cosec ? = 17/8, then Cot ? = ?
87. If a + b = 8 and ab = 15, then what is the value of a3 + b3?
88. The temperature at which a solid melts to become a liquid at the atmospheric pressure what is called of solid?
89. In Animal Kingdom classification, which of the following is not a Phylum?
90. Gugamal National Park is located in which state?
91. In the following question, select the odd number pair from the given alternatives
92. Singhori Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
93. Sushil Kumar has won the 14th Gold Medal for India at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. He is related to which sports?
94. If the value of 16% of x is equal to 12% of 48, then is the value of x?
95. One fund in 4 years, on ordinary interest Rs. In 815 and 4 years, it is Rs. 854. Is that money?
96. A shopkeeper expects a profit of 22.5% on his purchase price. If someone has a week, 392, how much profit did he have to make?
97. One person Buying a bicycle in Rs 1400 sold it at a loss of 15%. How much is the sale price of a bicycle?
98. Shyam has Bought 20 dozen toys at Rs 375 per dozen. Of all the toys he has to Rs. Sold at the rate of 33. What is the percentage of its profit?
99. Tehri Hydroelectric Complex Which of the following is situated on a river?
Question 1 of 99
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
study for civil services backup channel original link – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcOJ97-ByM7P9_LAjPlI1A/
BOOKS AND AUTHORS 2020 latest news kitab aur lekhak ( last months current affairs ) books and authors 2020 pdf download important
UPPSC 2019 prelims paper with official answer key 15 december 2019 all sets set A B C D GS GENERAL STUDIES CSAT GS PAPER 1 AND 2 uppcs up pcs psc previous year questions question answer
full list of all national parks in india भारत के राष्ट्रीय पार्क की पूरी लिस्ट latest update state wise gk for uppsc bpsc mppsc ssc upsssc upp
COMPLETE MP GK madhya pradesh general knowledge 2019 gs book objective questions question answer latest data pdf download in english hindi mppsc 2019 vyapam mpsi police
65th BPSC PRELIMS PT PAPER BPSC PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS QUESTIONS ANSWERS BIHAR PCS KI TAIYARI PREPARATION
LOWER PCS 2019 UPSSSC SPECIAL CURRENT AFFAIRS till 28 august 2019 ( also last one year current affairs for RRB SSC NTPC UPPSC BPSC MPPSC OPSC RAS IBPS PO and various other government competitive exams )
CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY CONSTITUTION OF INDIA MOST IMPORTANT OFFICIAL FACTS
full static gk compilation files ( hindi + english medium ) – study for civil services for uppsc state pcs ias rrb upsssc lower pcs lekhpal upsi police railway gk previous year papers junior assistant vdo mandi parishad yuva vika dal adhikari samaj kalyan paryavekshak all competitive exams uppcs 2019 2020 ukpsc forest conservator opsc ppsc hcs ras rpsc
JULY 2019 MONTHLY ONE LINER CURRENT AFFAIRS LATEST NEWS UPPSC UPSSSC UPP CGPSC MPPSC MPSC STATE PCS SSC UP POLICE UPPCS 2019 PRELIMS 2018 MAINS LOWER PCS JUNIOR ASSISTANT LEKHPAL
Study for Civil Services © 2018
WordPress Di Business Theme